The Iron Giant is a 1999 American animated science fiction film produced by Warner Bros. Animation, and based on the 1968 novel The Iron Man by Ted Hughes. The film was directed by Brad Bird and scripted by Tim McCanlies. The film was released by Warner Bros. on August 6, 1999.
- Jennifer Aniston as Annie Hughes
- Harry Connick, Jr. as Dean McCoppin
- Vin Diesel as The Iron Giant
- James Gammon as Foreman Marv Loach and Floyd Turbeaux
- Cloris Leachman as Mrs. Tensedge
- Christopher McDonald as Kent Mansley
- John Mahoney as General Rogard
- Eli Marienthal as Hogarth Hughes
- M. Emmet Walsh as Earl Stutz
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.