Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster is the seventh of a series of direct-to-video animated films based upon the Scooby-Doo Saturday morning cartoons. It was released on June 22, 2004, and it was produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
Starring the voice talents of
- Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo and Fred Jones
- Casey Kasem as Shaggy Rogers
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- and Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake and Shannon Blake
- with Michael Bell as Duncan MacGubbin
- Jeff Bennett as Del Chillman and Sir Ian Locksley
- John DiMaggio as Colin Haggart
- Phil LaMarr as Angus Haggart
- and Sheena Easton as Professor Fiona Pembrooke
Additional Voices by
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.