A.J. LoCascio (born July 11, 1987) is an American actor, film director and film producer.
He's known for voicing: Marty McFly in Back to the Future: The Game.
Animation Voice Work
- DreamWorks Dawn of the Croods (2015) - Thunk, Baitsy (ep1), Steve (ep7)
- DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender (2017-2018) - Additional Voices
- Incredibles 2 (2018) - Additional Voices
- The Pirate Fairy (2014) - ADR Loop Group
- Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (2014) - ADR Loop Group
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars: The Chase with Han/Escape with Chewie (2018) - Stormtrooper #2
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny: Volume 2 (2017) - Stormtrooper #1, Young Han Solo
- Lego Jurassic World: The Indominus Escape (2016) - Owen Grady
- LEGO Star Wars: Holiday Special (2020) - Han Solo, Jawa
- Back to the Future: The Game (2010-2011) - Marty McFly, Leech (ep3)
- DOOM Eternal (2020) - Arc Scientist, Sentinel Guards
- Days Gone (2019) - Additional Voices
- Divide (2017) - Alton, SECA Agents
- Mafia: Definitive Edition (2020) - Additional Voices
- Star Wars: Squadrons (2020) - Rookie Pilot B
Video Games - Dubbing
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (2020) - Additional Voices
- Final Fantasy XV (2016) - Additional Voices
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (2016) - Ted
- Number of VA titles on this wiki: (18)
- Number of VA Dubbing titles on this wiki: (3)
- Years active on this wiki: 2010-2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.